Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- THREE DAYS LEFT to complete your @nyrr Virtual Valentine's Duo 5K! (I'm doing mine tomorrow with Ellie! She doesn't… https://t.co/eI7OsvwJQ8 about 17 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “Running made me better for our relationship outside of running. It gave me something to give to myself.” —Matt Pow… https://t.co/D02ghYtnM8 01:33:54 PM February 14, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- February 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 119: Love on the Run LIVE at New York Road Runners
- February 12, 2019 by AliI Love Love
- February 11, 2019 by Ali2 Years of the Ali on the Run Show
- February 7, 2019 by AliOn Exercise & Body Stuff After Baby
- February 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 118: A Message From Ali
Tag Archives: Halloween
5 post(s) found
Well today’s edition of Thankful Things Thursday should be pretty easy, huh? After all that’s happened this week, I’m feeling extraordinarily grateful, so please allow me to let it all out. I’m thankful for the safety of my friends and […]
Hello. Did you have a nice weekend? I did. It was wonderful taking Friday off from work and having a full three days to relax, eat and drink. That’s really all I did this weekend: eat and drink. I also, […]
Whew! What a weekend! Let me preface this all by saying that I just made Meghann’s delicious peanut butter cups, and I am in heaven. They. Are. Awesome. Thanks for the recipe — And for those of you on the […]
I’m officially roommates with ABS! We’ve had such a great day, and I promise a full report tomorrow. As for now, a bit more unpacking then out for some Halloween fun. Happy Weekend!
Thanks to everyone who gave me feedback on the potential Garmin Forerunner 205 purchase debate. I think I want to find a friend who has that model and see if I can borrow it and test it out. What’s a […]