Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
- June 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 255: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
- June 24, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 254: Samia Akbar, Fastest U.S.-Born Black Female Marathoner
- June 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 253: On the Job with Steph Blozy, Owner of Fleet Feet Sports West Hartford
Tag Archives: Halloween
5 post(s) found
Well today’s edition of Thankful Things Thursday should be pretty easy, huh? After all that’s happened this week, I’m feeling extraordinarily grateful, so please allow me to let it all out. I’m thankful for the safety of my friends and […]
Hello. Did you have a nice weekend? I did. It was wonderful taking Friday off from work and having a full three days to relax, eat and drink. That’s really all I did this weekend: eat and drink. I also, […]
Whew! What a weekend! Let me preface this all by saying that I just made Meghann’s delicious peanut butter cups, and I am in heaven. They. Are. Awesome. Thanks for the recipe — And for those of you on the […]
I’m officially roommates with ABS! We’ve had such a great day, and I promise a full report tomorrow. As for now, a bit more unpacking then out for some Halloween fun. Happy Weekend!
Thanks to everyone who gave me feedback on the potential Garmin Forerunner 205 purchase debate. I think I want to find a friend who has that model and see if I can borrow it and test it out. What’s a […]