Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Gym
8 post(s) found
Alright, so maybe I spoke too soon. Maybe I’m not “cured” after all. Within an hour of this morning’s post going up, my nose stuffed up again and I was back to my old hacking ways. Oops. But hey, today […]
Happy Thursday! This week is flying by and I love it. Since it’s Thursday, you know how we roll at Ali On The Run. We get down with our thankful sides. I’m in a weird mood today. Stay with me. […]
Round of applause: We survived Monday! Although today marks the beginning of another grueling five-day work week, there are a lot of things happening this week that I’m excited about: A double header on Broadway: On Wednesday I’m seeing a […]
Most mornings, I’m happy to hop out of bed at 5:30 am to squeeze in a run. It’s just how I like to start my day. I understand that willingly bundling up under three layers and run/skipping around ice patches […]
This morning, I asked you all for your input. I wanted you to decide my evening workout now that I have extended gym access. Would it be BodyArt, Spinning or Yoga? Your comments were unanimous. “Yoga, yoga, yoga,” you advised. […]
Even before we got up and went to the gym today, my right arm was already so sore. From playing so much Wii tennis. Hehe. The past four days have been spent doing this: That’s my dad learning how to […]
So there’s this girl who goes to my gym. We take a lot of the same group fitness classes and always stand near each other. She was a “regular” long before I became a “regular.” She knew the warm-ups by […]
I am thrilled to report that I hit a big blogging milestone today: I hit—then seriously surpassed—100 page views! I’m sure to many the fact that I’m even acknowledging this is so silly. Many of the blogs I read get […]