Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- May 21, 2018 by AliSuperhero Half Marathon 2018 Recap
- May 16, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 73: Erin Strout, Runner's World Contributing Editor
- May 14, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 15 & 16
- May 9, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 72: Liz Plosser, Women's Health Editor in Chief
- May 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show: LIVE!
Tag Archives: Gu Chomps
3 post(s) found
It’s no secret that I love — nay, adore — food. In my world, the basic food groups are trail mix, hummus, spinach, pasta, fish, pad thai, Brussels sprouts and 16 Handles. It’s a pretty solid diet. All those foods […]
I’m a little shocked I survived the BoltBus ride back to NYC yesterday. The trip took an hour and a half longer than it should have, probably due to the fact that the bus was being violently pelted by raindrops […]
I did it! This morning, I made 16 miles my bitch. OK, that’s not totally true. In fact, those 16 miles sort of made me their bitch. But I got through those miles and ended today’s run — a new […]
Posted in Celebrity Sightings, Central Park, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Team Challenge and tagged Bridle Path, Celebrity Sightings, Central Park, Coach Cane, Crohns & Colitis Foundation, Gu Chomps, Hamptons Marathon, Heidi Klum, Marathon Training, Reservoir, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Team Challenge-