Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
- September 25, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 176: Megan Harrington, Creator of The Runner's Kitchen
Tag Archives: Group Fitness Classes
6 post(s) found
…Ali will play. And sing along at the top of my lungs listen to Justin Bieber. And clean. In other words, I’ve been wildly productive tonight, and I’m pretty psyched about it. Not that I wouldn’t have been as motivated […]
This morning, I asked you all for your input. I wanted you to decide my evening workout now that I have extended gym access. Would it be BodyArt, Spinning or Yoga? Your comments were unanimous. “Yoga, yoga, yoga,” you advised. […]
I am proud to report that after giving myself a running rest day yesterday — in addition to the loads of foam rolling I’ve been doing lately — I ran 4 miles this morning without any pain! Usually I don’t […]
So there’s this girl who goes to my gym. We take a lot of the same group fitness classes and always stand near each other. She was a “regular” long before I became a “regular.” She knew the warm-ups by […]
I am thrilled to report that I hit a big blogging milestone today: I hit—then seriously surpassed—100 page views! I’m sure to many the fact that I’m even acknowledging this is so silly. Many of the blogs I read get […]
Yes, it’s true. I’m owning up to the fact that I’ve become (as my parents have said) one of “those people” at the gym. I’m buddies with the front desk guy (Hi Eryc, you make me laugh!), I know the […]