Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
Tag Archives: Gridiron Classic
8 post(s) found
I ran the New York Road Runners Gridiron 4-Miler in 2011 as the first of my nine races to qualify for the New York City Marathon. I had barely been racing at the time, and I remember loving it. I felt […]
At the end of puppy class on Sunday, our teacher said, “Bring something kind of weird or different to wear for the next class.” I immediately perked up. We have just the thing for Ellie to wear! Upon further clarification, apparently […]
Oh my. Thanks, Brightroom Event Photography, for your fantastic skills capturing my beauty during this weekend’s Gridiron Classic in Central Park. That’s mean. I shouldn’t blame the photographers. They do a great job. When I’m running — especially when I’m […]
Good morning! I’d love to say I stayed up to watch “Glee” after the Super Bowl last night, but I definitely did not. ABS and I went to a Super Bowl party in our neighborhood and though I had no […]
What a great race! For those who are just checking in to see how it went time-wise, I’ll tell you this: I set a personal record (PR)! For those who want the full report, here goes: Since today wasn’t just […]
This morning I posted my “Weekend To-Do List.” Let’s just say I accomplished…some of the things I needed/wanted to. Honestly, on days like today — wet, gloomy, rainy, cold — To-Do lists should be thrown out the window. But of […]
Happy Weekend! I am so, so happy it’s Saturday. This week took a major toll on me. Naturally I didn’t let myself sleep in today, but I’m thinking an afternoon nap might be in my very near future. Last night […]
Aside from the Turkey Trot I ran with my family in November, it’s been almost a year since my last race! One of my favorite things about racing is creating a new playlist for the occasion. On Sunday, I’m running […]