Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- June 13, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 78: Wesley Little, Couples Therapist
- June 12, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 19 & 20
- June 10, 2018 by AliNYRR New York Mini 10K 2018 Recap
- June 6, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 77: The Live Show!
- June 5, 2018 by AliWe Went LIVE
Tag Archives: Governor’s Island
3 post(s) found
Although I’ve lived in New York City for almost four years, I definitely don’t consider myself a New Yorker. I feel like “New Yorker” is a sacred term — one reserved for people who were born and raised here, or […]
So, it’s Monday. A regular Monday. I’m not in Orlando. I’m not off doing something exciting. It’s just a Monday, and it’s time for work, and I’m honestly not sure if I remember how to manage a normal, 5-day work […]
I ran a lot yesterday. And I love you all for your incredibly kind responses to my new personal distance record. You make me feel super good. I thought I would crash pretty hard after banging out 15+ miles, but […]