Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- New post: On one month with our little Annie-mal! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 05:18:49 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: Reflections on one month of parenting! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 02:47:28 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Adventures in Annie wearing! First family-of-four trip to our favorite South Mountain Reservation! Annie did great… https://t.co/Jal4KL9X6a 03:14:48 PM November 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 19, 2018 by AliLife With a Newborn: One Month!
- November 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 106: I Had a Baby!
- November 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 105: Emily Abbate, Fitness Writer & Host of the Hurdle Podcast
- October 31, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 104: Stephanie Bruce
- October 30, 2018 by AliPregnancy + Baby Q&A
Tag Archives: Giveaways
10 post(s) found
I don’t remember when I went for my last run. I probably have it written down somewhere, but I know looking at it and seeing just how long it’s been will make me sad. What I don’t know can’t hurt […]
I think I am officially the last person in the world to jump on the Blue Apron bandwagon. But I finally tried the food delivery service and I loooooved it. You would think that since I’ve gone freelance I would […]
A [much much] longer post is on the way with all kinds of information about my life, like how sometimes after I give myself Humira shots I can’t really breathe for the rest of the day, but also happy things […]
I’m glad I got to write two ultra-happy posts in a row, because since then things have begun to deteriorate. Again. The past week has been a rough one filled with many many embarrassingly frantic bathroom runs (shout-outs to the […]
I’m not going to dance around today and put on a show with my words and my ramblings. The holiday season makes me want to bestow unto people mass quantities of stuff. I’ve always said it’s more fun to give […]
Do you know what I want so badly right now? I want to use my damn mango soap. Back in June, I was interviewed by Women’s Running magazine (no, I don’t know why they wanted to talk to me, either […]
Don’t say I didn’t give you advance notice. Same deal as before. Same colors. Same prices. Same sizes. Same website. Same “women’s shirts run small so order accordingly.” Monday, June 18. 9 AM. Get your sweat ready. This will be […]
Tyler says hi. At this time last week, I was a bit of a mess. I was Crohnsing hard, I couldn’t really eat and my night sweating had nothing to do with humidity. My fever climbed well into the 100-degree […]
We’ll get to the giveaway part in a minute. Here’s a hint: It’s food. But first I’m going to tell you some stories about how I did not get taken off the injured list overnight. I hate waking up and […]
OMG hi. Today, I rode a bike. Not a spin bike. A real bike, with those curly-looking handlebars and real gears that shift. It was awesome. I hope you are prepared to hear every single detail about my morning ride. […]