Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- May 21, 2018 by AliSuperhero Half Marathon 2018 Recap
- May 16, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 73: Erin Strout, Runner's World Contributing Editor
- May 14, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 15 & 16
- May 9, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 72: Liz Plosser, Women's Health Editor in Chief
- May 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show: LIVE!
Tag Archives: Garmin Forerunner
6 post(s) found
After the Las Vegas Half Marathon, I went on and on about how I was discouraged with racing. My brain wanted to go fast, but my legs couldn’t keep up. How dare they not work in perfect harmony, right? Rude. […]
Happy MLK Day, everyone. Gotta love a three-day weekend. As I so excitedly announced last night, I was thrilled to return from L.A. to receive a wonderful present from ABS: a Garmin Forerunner 110. I couldn’t wait to test it […]
Yes, obviously I wish I could travel more often. I love going on trips, seeing new sights, trying new cuisines and meeting new people. But sometimes, isn’t the best part of going away coming back home? Today, after a 5 […]
NYC is buzzing. The energy is incredible as everyone is arriving in town for the NYC Marathon. People travel from all over the world to run this race and it warms my heart (cheesy, I know) that people can come […]
I am so looking forward to Daylight Savings Time this weekend! Getting out of bed wasn’t easy this morning. My alarm went off at 4:30 am again — Darn it, Steve Jobs, help fix my iPhone! An hour later, when […]
Thanks to everyone who gave me feedback on the potential Garmin Forerunner 205 purchase debate. I think I want to find a friend who has that model and see if I can borrow it and test it out. What’s a […]