Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 06:31:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Garmin Forerunner
6 post(s) found
After the Las Vegas Half Marathon, I went on and on about how I was discouraged with racing. My brain wanted to go fast, but my legs couldn’t keep up. How dare they not work in perfect harmony, right? Rude. […]
Happy MLK Day, everyone. Gotta love a three-day weekend. As I so excitedly announced last night, I was thrilled to return from L.A. to receive a wonderful present from ABS: a Garmin Forerunner 110. I couldn’t wait to test it […]
Yes, obviously I wish I could travel more often. I love going on trips, seeing new sights, trying new cuisines and meeting new people. But sometimes, isn’t the best part of going away coming back home? Today, after a 5 […]
NYC is buzzing. The energy is incredible as everyone is arriving in town for the NYC Marathon. People travel from all over the world to run this race and it warms my heart (cheesy, I know) that people can come […]
I am so looking forward to Daylight Savings Time this weekend! Getting out of bed wasn’t easy this morning. My alarm went off at 4:30 am again — Darn it, Steve Jobs, help fix my iPhone! An hour later, when […]
Thanks to everyone who gave me feedback on the potential Garmin Forerunner 205 purchase debate. I think I want to find a friend who has that model and see if I can borrow it and test it out. What’s a […]