Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Ran a 5K with my TWO running buddies this morning!!! . #aliontherun #instarunners #letsgohoka… https://t.co/fvuYEBFnTd about 23 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Some spectators said Shalane Flanagan was up ahead and to catch her, and it was just this surreal feeling that I c… https://t.co/dUq7fFcB3J 07:49:18 AM April 21, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
- April 10, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: The First Trimester
Tag Archives: Friendship
3 post(s) found
If I take a nap under my desk today, do you think anyone will notice? Probably. But don’t you think it’ll start some cool trend? Maybe people wouldn’t look at me and be like, “OMG, Ali is asleep under her […]
It’s so easy to be thankful today because this week has been filled with amazing news and great people. So let’s get right to it… I’m thankful for my friends. This one is a no brainer, and I’ve written about […]
People say girls are catty. People say girls gossip. People say girls are fake. OK, maybe. Sometimes. But today — and most days in general — my girls were life savers. All day long I was showered with love from […]