Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 06:31:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Fridays With Ellie
7 post(s) found
PUPPY OF THE UNITED STATES. But first, a little something unrelated to the rest of this post. I haven’t really gotten political here. Other than a few Tweets here and there, I’ve generally kept my feelings about the current political climate and […]
I mentioned in my last post that I’ve been really struggling with my sleep lately. I think I can pinpoint a handful of reasons that’s happening, including my inability to find the perfect pillow for my ever-changing sleep positions, plus the fact that […]
First, Ellie had surgery. Then I got food poisoning. Now Brian seems to have it. Who wants to come visit West New York?! We’ve been a rotating rough bunch over here lately, but Ellie bounced back from her surgery beautifully, and […]
My poor puppy! As I mentioned yesterday, Ellie had some surgery on Tuesday to remove a “kissing wart” and to extract two of her chipped little bottom teeth. “Poor puppy” = she has not been phased in the slightest by this procedure. […]
What day is it? Friday! What does that mean? Fridays With Ellie! Our little monster has been living her best life these days. She’s been to Washington, D.C., where she got to hang out with her puppy cousin, Ranger, and […]
This week has felt very, very long. Nothing remarkable came my way, just the usual work work work work work (TM Rihanna) and lots of writing with some conference calls and events thrown in. I don’t know why I’m so tired […]
This has been a week, I’ll tell ya. Everything is fine and dandy and jazz hand-y, it’s just been a bit busy and a lot stressful. (Telltale signs of stress, no matter how much I try to deny it and claim […]