Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
Tag Archives: Florida
4 post(s) found
This will be my last “I’m having the best time ever in Florida” post. I promise. I have to go back to NYC on a very early flight tomorrow. The trip has been pretty great. Today was a total work […]
I’m sure these updates are getting a little boring. I’m still in Orlando. I’m still waking up early and going running. My alarm went off at 5 am today so I could cover six Coach Cane-prescribed miles. Of course, at […]
It’s been one heck of a long day and my big hotel bed is calling my name. A quick recap: I woke up at 6 am to get a run in. Four miles, nothing special. The rest of the day […]
These guys came along, too. Life has been super hard today. After a fast, easy, I-slept-the-whole-time-and-we-even-arrived-early flight last night, I’m happy to say my work-but-feels-like-play trip is off to a fantastic start. Last night involved a trip to the hotel […]