Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- November 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 106: I Had a Baby!
- November 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 105: Emily Abbate, Fitness Writer & Host of the Hurdle Podcast
- October 31, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 104: Stephanie Bruce
- October 30, 2018 by AliPregnancy + Baby Q&A
- October 25, 2018 by AliAnnie’s Birth Story
Tag Archives: Fitness magazine
7 post(s) found
Have you ever had a dream that felt really, really real? And when you woke up from it, you were still totally immersed in the dream? Well this morning, right before I woke up, I had a dream that Brian […]
The day my brother, Ryan, and his wife, Michaela, told me they were going to have a baby, they did so by suggesting I rename my blog Auntie Ali On The Run. (It was the day after the Hamptons Marathon, […]
Despite the fact that my stomach is staging a mutiny against me and the entire left side of my body is deteriorating, I’d like to put a positive spin on today by declaring it Thankful Things Thursday! You know, because […]
Oh hi! Hey, all you people who said this stomach bug was probably “only a 12-hour thing,” why don’t you come on over to my apartment so I can give you a swift kick to the face for all your […]
Three years ago I toed the start line at my very first running race: the FITNESS Mind, Body & Spirit Games 4-miler in Central Park. I had just started running and hardly considered myself “a runner.” I was super nervous, […]
I have no complaints today. Actually, that’s not true. I have one. I was woken up this morning not by an alarm, not by the sun, and not even by a rumbling stomach. I woke up because my toe hurt. […]