Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Always love getting to write about the @DANCEonFOX winners for @Dance_SpiritMag! https://t.co/syahe1YcDB about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Such a fun bonus episode out today! I loved talking with this speedy mom-and-daughter duo — they both had huge race… https://t.co/BHil0OromK about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 193: Jenny & Judi Donnelly BONUS EPISODE!
- December 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 192: Adrianne Haslet, Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor
- November 27, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 191: The Great Turkey Trot of 2014
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
Tag Archives: Fitist
2 post(s) found
So far I’m not too impressed with Thursday. I was beyond exhausted when I woke up, my stomach is giving me hell and it took three subway transfers to get to the office. I could let myself be cranky. That […]
Posted in Crohn's disease, Gym Classes, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday, Workouts and tagged Beer, Brussels Sprouts, Coach Cane, Crohn's Disease, Fitist, M&Ms, Rain, Rest, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Spinning, Thankful Things Thursday-
My body is hurting today! Turns out, marathon training — even in the early weeks — is kind of hard. After yesterday’s stellar run, I proceeded to sit at a desk all day. I prefer a more active recovery, but […]