Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- This post is #sponsored by the amergastroassn #IBDParenthoodProject. Now and then. It's so crazy to look back at… https://t.co/q8xyFhBdCG 07:12:30 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “When you’re in a powerless position & the rest of your career is totally dependent on what you do, you aren’t goin… https://t.co/Oxg9MuShaT 06:30:59 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
Tag Archives: Fall
5 post(s) found
This is my longest post ever I think. Three runs in one recap. Sorry. Proceed with patience. For years, I avoided relay races. I know people love them, but I hated the idea of not always being right next to […]
I felt it so strongly this weekend. There was a chill in the air. Everything felt crisp. I could have worn shorts and a tank top or zebra-tiger sweatpants and a zip-up, and either way I would have been comfortable. […]
I woke up this morning and felt wide-awake when my alarm screamed at 5:00. The Steroids will do that to you — you don’t need to sleep much. My first thought was, “Yay! It’s already Thursday! Time to run!” But […]
Hello. It’s a gorgeous fall day here in NYC and despite having no hot water in my apartment for roughly the 19th day in a row, I am managing to pull myself into a good mood. In case you’re wondering […]
So like the title says, today wasn’t necessarily manic, but it was productive! The work days have been flying by lately. I look at the clock and all of a sudden it’s 3:00! Crazy. I love being busy, though, so […]