Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
Tag Archives: Fairfield Half Marathon
13 post(s) found
Oh hey Friday. You snuck up on me there! It’s nice to see you. Today is going to be a bit of a crazy day (aren’t they all?), and on crazy days, I only function by way of lists. Here’s […]
Happy Thursday! I said it yesterday and I’ll say it again: This week has been a super speedy one. I can hardly even remember what happened on Monday. So let’s keep moving right along and get down to it: Today […]
Posted in Central Park, Crohn's disease, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Races, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday, Yoga and tagged Central Park, Coach Cane, Crohn's Disease, Fairfield Half Marathon, Isauro Fernandez, Ki Power Vinyasa, NYC, Pure Yoga, Reservoir, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Wine, Yoga-
Wednesday! When the heck did it become Wednesday? This week is flying. I have a good feeling about today — anybody else? Despite the fact that I hardly slept last night (I cannot for the life of me figure out […]
Posted in Crohn's disease, Gym Classes, Hamptons Marathon Training, Outfits, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Workouts and tagged Anthropologie, Coach Cane, Colitis, Crohn's Disease, Crunch, Doctor, Fairfield Half Marathon, Hamptons Marathon, Prednisone, Pure Yoga, Remicade, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Spinning, Steroids-