Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 19 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Fairfield Half Marathon
13 post(s) found
All my life, I’ve never been big on spontaneity. I tend to enjoy well-laid plans and have a keen ability to follow through. Life according to plan is what thrills me. That’s changed quite a bit over the past two […]
Holy crap. Today is August 24. The Hamptons Marathon is on September 24. Let’s do some math, shall we? I have one month until race day. One month from today and I’ll be stepping up to that start line with […]
The other day, Dori sent me this link about some creepy things happening on the Upper East Side. Awesome! There’s a serial groper roaming my ‘hood? Ew. I didn’t think much of it at the time, other than thinking, “That’s […]
It’s a good day. Who’s with me? You can complain about the heat all you want, but I know I’m not going to let a little upper lip sweat during my morning commute bring me down. What? You don’t get […]
Posted in Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, Happy Things, NYC, Outfits, Puppies!, Races, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Workouts and tagged Central Park, Compression socks, Crohn's & Colitis Foundtion of America, Fairfield Half Marathon, Fundraising, JackRabbit Sports, Lululemon, Marathon Training, Puppies, Run For The Rabbit, Running-
Confession: For the past month, I’ve dreaded Thursdays. With that whole lame Crohn’s Disease thing coming at me full force, I found it difficult to push past how my body was feeling in an effort to think happy thoughts. But […]
Good morning! It’s Remicade Day today, which means I was up nice and early this morning to squeeze in 5.5 miles before I head to the hospital. The run went pretty well. I rushed to get out the door, which […]
It’s been 48 hours since the Fairfield Half Marathon and my body is very slowly coming back to life. Very slowly. I felt really dehydrated all day yesterday so I was chugging water at my desk. That meant I was […]
How do you recap a race you kind of hated? Sigh. Well, let me clarify: I hated the course and I hated the weather. But there was plenty about yesterday’s Fairfield Half Marathon that I loved. I went into this […]
It’s been a long day. I was up at 4:30 am in order to get up to Connecticut for today’s Fairfield Half Marathon. The full recap will come tomorrow — because right now my priorities are frozen yogurt and sleep […]
Tomorrow I will run 13.1 miles through Fairfield, CT. The way I see it, this race could go one of two ways: I wake up, feel amazing, say F-you Crohn’s and totally dominate the course. (I love this option.) I […]