Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- "If you don't love Monday, fix that." YES. THANK YOU. https://t.co/0MzKt4lu7i about 19 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This is EXACTLY what I plan to look like three hours after giving birth. https://t.co/mtO1iiKI3z about 21 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There she is! https://t.co/tztdDfrHKN 03:15:22 PM April 22, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ran a 5K with my TWO running buddies this morning!!! . #aliontherun #instarunners #letsgohoka… https://t.co/fvuYEBFnTd 11:08:22 AM April 21, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
- April 10, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: The First Trimester
Tag Archives: Facebook
5 post(s) found
Good morning! How was everyone’s weekend? Wonderful? [Yes.] Filled with running? [Yup.] Filled with ice cream? [No, sadly.] Filled with catching up on sleep? [Definitely not.] I ran the Brooklyn Half Marathon on Saturday (Here’s the full recap.) and although […]
Thank you all so much for the overwhelming birthday wishes yesterday! I felt very loved on the blog, Twitter, Facebook and, of course, in real life. (I know, real life? What’s that?) I had a lovely, low-key day, which was […]
Good morning! I can’t believe I’m already back at the office. This weekend felt like it lasted about two seconds. In case you unplugged for the weekend, here’s what you missed in Ali On The Run land: I announced that […]
I don’t post many photos on Facebook. But every now and then I’ll upload a batch, tag friends, comment accordingly, “like” things, etc. Over the past few weeks I’ve attended the U.S. Open, gone home to New Hampshire to do […]