Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Ran a 5K with my TWO running buddies this morning!!! . #aliontherun #instarunners #letsgohoka… https://t.co/fvuYEBFnTd about 23 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Some spectators said Shalane Flanagan was up ahead and to catch her, and it was just this surreal feeling that I c… https://t.co/dUq7fFcB3J 07:49:18 AM April 21, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
- April 10, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: The First Trimester
Tag Archives: Exhale Spa
5 post(s) found
It’s been 48 hours since the Fairfield Half Marathon and my body is very slowly coming back to life. Very slowly. I felt really dehydrated all day yesterday so I was chugging water at my desk. That meant I was […]
This morning I posted my “Weekend To-Do List.” Let’s just say I accomplished…some of the things I needed/wanted to. Honestly, on days like today — wet, gloomy, rainy, cold — To-Do lists should be thrown out the window. But of […]
Happy Weekend! I am so, so happy it’s Saturday. This week took a major toll on me. Naturally I didn’t let myself sleep in today, but I’m thinking an afternoon nap might be in my very near future. Last night […]
Oh what a wonderful day… Yes, I love my job. But wow. How sweet life could be if I could spend every day running, getting massages and running errands. Let’s talk a bit about what went down today, shall we? […]
I have a thing for reward systems. They work. Give me a good incentive and I’ll work my booty off to earn it. So my massage is today at 1:30 pm at Exhale Spa on the Upper East Side. But […]