Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 06:31:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Eugene Marathon
9 post(s) found
Ali on the Run Show Episode 27: Meggie Smith, MD, Chief Resident in OB-GYN at NYU Langone Medical Center
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 27 Guest: Meggie Smith Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play Meggie Smith is a chief resident in OB-GYN at the NYU Langone Medical Center in New York […]
Posted in Podcast: The Ali on the Run Show and tagged 16 Handles, Ali on the Run Show, Doctor, Eugene Marathon, Insight Timer, Lauren Fleshman, Meggie Smith, New York City Marathon, NYRR New York Mini 10K, NYU Langone Medical Center, OB-GYN, Oiselle, Philadelphia Half Marathon, Picky Bars, Podcast, Shape Women’s Half-Marathon, Stephanie Rothstein Bruce, UAE Healthy Kidney 10K-
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 5 Guest: Alice Saunders Alice Saunders is the creator of Forestbound, a Boston-based company that makes and sells canvas and leather bags made from historic textiles. Alice is also a super speedy runner and […]
If 2012 was the year of “making all the mistakes,” then 2013 is the year in which I learn from all of them. With almost 1/12th of the year in the bag, I’m feeling really good about 2013. I know […]
As soon as I crossed the finish line at the Hamptons Marathon, I was ready to sign up for my second attempt at 26.2. I set my sights on the Eugene Marathon on April 29, but I didn’t fully commit […]
The good: There’s a lot of good. Namely that I didn’t night sweat to death last night. I still engaged in a bit of overnight perspiration, but not nearly as drastically as the past few nights. These little changes are […]
Was yesterday my Dream Day? Well, that depends how you define “Dream Day.” If your Dream Day includes being super healthy, eating wholesome, nutritious foods, spending quality time with your family and going for a luxuriously long run, then no, […]
For three years, I woke up every single day excited about running. It was always something I looked forward to. Days without a run-induced sweat just weren’t as rewarding as run days. Often times, I would ride one runner’s high […]
Good morning! I missed you yesterday. I was home sick from work, and in true Ali fashion I hardly used my sick day to actually rest. Sometimes I’m so dumb. Instead of laying down and eating grilled cheese sandwiches (my […]
It happened. I committed. Yesterday I finally registered for the Eugene Marathon. If you’ve been tuning in for more than a day, you know that the Eugene Marathon has been on my brain since about five hours after I crossed […]