Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 about 25 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: ESPN
1 post(s) found
I hope you’re in a good mood today. If you’re not, this post will either perk you up or piss you off. I hope it perks you up. I’m in an excellent mood today. Things are just good. I had […]
Posted in Central Park, Family, Gym Classes, Hamptons Marathon Training, Happy Things, NYC, Outfits, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday, Workouts and tagged Central Park, Coach Cane, ESPN, Espy Awards, Hamptons Marathon, JackRabbit Sports, Jazz Hands, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Spinning, Thankful Things Thursday, World Cup, Yoga-