Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 about 14 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Engagement
3 post(s) found
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 17 Guest: Brian Cristiano Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play We’re mixing things up on this episode to dish out some serious realness, openness, and honesty. Brian Cristiano […]
When we left off, Brian and I had just gotten engaged, which was a pretty awesome surprise. And, thanks to his meticulously planned itinerary that I didn’t ask any questions about because I’m lazy and was just along for the […]
It’s another scorcher in NYC today. And you know what? I’m fine with it. And, judging from the comments on yesterday’s post, you guys are fine with it, too — or at least you all have some awesome hot weather/beat-the-sweat […]