Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Dance
11 post(s) found
Ali on the Run Show Episode 35: Mia Michaels, Choreographer, Director & So You Think You Can Dance OG
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 35 Guest: Mia Michaels Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play NEW: Follow the Ali on the Run Show on Facebook! Mia Michaels is a legendary choreographer and director. […]
When I was trying to come up with a pithy title for this blog, I did some “inspirational research.” Basically, I looked up a ton of other blogs to see what their clever titles were, hoping something brilliant would pop […]
I wasn’t going to blog today. Again. Not long ago, I made a promise that if I had nothing to say, I’d keep my mouth shut. Or I’d stop my fingers from typing. Whatever. But then I realized: It’s kind […]
Today we are going to talk about being “full-out,” which is not to be confused with “Full House.” Because in real life, going full-out means being balls-to-the-wall and, as my spin instructor this morning said, “not bullshitting it.” (I wanted […]
Last night I took a Chisel class at the gym. I hadn’t been to class — or done any quality strength training — for a few weeks. I was convinced all my hard-earned strength would be lost and I envisioned […]
Not only is today Friday, it’s the Friday following an awesome week and it’s the Friday leading up to a mostly plan-free weekend. Life is good, don’t you think? This week has been great, though it’s been a total whirlwind. […]
I didn’t forget that today is Thursday. I’m just way late in posting due to traveling. At 4 am, when my alarm went off, I wasn’t feeling very thankful. But I am now, so let’s get to it. Here’s what […]
This will be my last “I’m having the best time ever in Florida” post. I promise. I have to go back to NYC on a very early flight tomorrow. The trip has been pretty great. Today was a total work […]
I’m sure by now you’ve heard: Today is National Running Day! I love that runners get a holiday, and I love that we celebrate it by doing what we do best: lacing up and hitting the road, trail or treadmill. […]
Posted in 2011 National 1/2 Marathon, Central Park, Dance, Hamptons Marathon Training, Holidays, NYC, NYC 1/2 Marathon, Puppies!, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Team Challenge and tagged Bridle Path, Central Park, Coach Cane, Crohns & Colitis Foundation, Dance, Hamptons Marathon, National Running Day, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Team Challenge-
Today has been awesome. I hope if you had the day off from work/school/life, your day was fabulous as well. I started my day off with a 7+ mile run in frigid Central Park. I got to give my new […]