Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Crunch
31 post(s) found
You see the exclamation point. You know what that means. It’s happy post time! Exclamation point! I’ve had an active couple days — “active” by my sad, low new standards — but active and happy and certainly worth celebrating. A […]
I woke up this morning with the sun, and by “the sun” I mean “my stomach went ape shit at 5 AM, long before the sun rose, and so I got up.” Good morning and Happy Friday! Or should that […]
Yesterday was a looong day. So I’m kind of surprised to find out it’s only Tuesday today. Despite the fact that it was a marathon day, yesterday was a good one! My workday was busy and I scooted out of […]
Wednesday! When the heck did it become Wednesday? This week is flying. I have a good feeling about today — anybody else? Despite the fact that I hardly slept last night (I cannot for the life of me figure out […]
Posted in Crohn's disease, Gym Classes, Hamptons Marathon Training, Outfits, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Workouts and tagged Anthropologie, Coach Cane, Colitis, Crohn's Disease, Crunch, Doctor, Fairfield Half Marathon, Hamptons Marathon, Prednisone, Pure Yoga, Remicade, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Spinning, Steroids-
I’m in love with this warm weather! Sure, it means I get that sexy upper-lip sweat by the time I get to the subway in the morning, and it requires me to wake up beyond early on the weekends to […]
If you’ve been an Ali On The Run reader for more than a day (and if you haven’t, hi and welcome!), you know that I start my days running. I run in the morning because I love being outside. I […]
Round of applause: We survived Monday! Although today marks the beginning of another grueling five-day work week, there are a lot of things happening this week that I’m excited about: A double header on Broadway: On Wednesday I’m seeing a […]
I woke up this morning and decided it’s going to be a great day. The sun is out, the weather is going to hit 40 degrees (sad how excited I am about that) and there’s plenty to be happy about. […]
I’m not necessarily a daredevil, but I am up for a certain amount of adventure from time to time. Yes. I jumped out of a plane in Australia. See? Today, I felt courageous when I decided to finally try out […]
OK, if you’re not a dancer or a “Dancing With The Stars” fan, you probably don’t even know why it’s cool that I hung out with Louis Van Amstel tonight. He’s one of the pros on “DWTS” and has famously […]