Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Crunch Gym
8 post(s) found
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 25 Guest: Bethany Lyons Murray Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play Bethany Lyons is the owner, founder, and CEO of Lyons Den Power Yoga in New York City. […]
Today was my last day commuting from my apartment to my office — with a pit stop at the gym for a little spinning and butt exercising. More on that momentarily. For the past year and a month-ish, I have […]
Don’t do drugs. You don’t need them. Just run, and then you’ll be all high and stuff. I flew through this weekend in a slight funk, alternating between wicked fun times (spinning! packing! Home Depot!)… …and dramatic, whiny lows (um, […]
First, let me show you my dinner from last night, because I am a ridiculously talented chef. That’s right. While some of you were whipping up chickens or pastas or chia seeded oatmeals, I made English Muffin Pizzas, side of […]
Well hello. Happy Tuesday. I’ll be straight with you this morning: The only two things I am capable of thinking about of discussing are marathon training and Thursday’s Run For The Rabbit event. I have a one track mind this […]
Posted in Central Park, Gym Classes, Hamptons Marathon Training, Happy Things, NYC, Run For The Rabbit, Running and tagged Central Park, Chisel, Coach Cane, Crunch Gym, Flywheel, Harlem Hill, JackRabbit Sports, Kelly Kapowski, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Saved By The Bell, Spinning, Sweat, The 90s, Trapeze, Trivia-
I’m so sleepy. Turns out, averaging 5 hours of sleep a night will catch up with you. But who cares that I’m tired? I mean really. A former boss once shared an article with me called “No One Cares How […]
Posted in Central Park, Food, Gym Classes, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Puppies!, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday and tagged Bridle Path, Cask, Celine Dion, Central Park, Crunch Gym, Fairway, JackRabbit Sports, Matt Pestorius, NYC, Reservoir, Running, Spinning, Summer Streets, Upper East Side, Whole Foods-
I am proud to report that after giving myself a running rest day yesterday — in addition to the loads of foam rolling I’ve been doing lately — I ran 4 miles this morning without any pain! Usually I don’t […]