Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- New post: On one month with our little Annie-mal! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 05:18:49 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: Reflections on one month of parenting! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 02:47:28 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Adventures in Annie wearing! First family-of-four trip to our favorite South Mountain Reservation! Annie did great… https://t.co/Jal4KL9X6a 03:14:48 PM November 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 19, 2018 by AliLife With a Newborn: One Month!
- November 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 106: I Had a Baby!
- November 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 105: Emily Abbate, Fitness Writer & Host of the Hurdle Podcast
- October 31, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 104: Stephanie Bruce
- October 30, 2018 by AliPregnancy + Baby Q&A
Tag Archives: Crunch Gym
8 post(s) found
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 25 Guest: Bethany Lyons Murray Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play Bethany Lyons is the owner, founder, and CEO of Lyons Den Power Yoga in New York City. […]
Today was my last day commuting from my apartment to my office — with a pit stop at the gym for a little spinning and butt exercising. More on that momentarily. For the past year and a month-ish, I have […]
Don’t do drugs. You don’t need them. Just run, and then you’ll be all high and stuff. I flew through this weekend in a slight funk, alternating between wicked fun times (spinning! packing! Home Depot!)… …and dramatic, whiny lows (um, […]
First, let me show you my dinner from last night, because I am a ridiculously talented chef. That’s right. While some of you were whipping up chickens or pastas or chia seeded oatmeals, I made English Muffin Pizzas, side of […]
Well hello. Happy Tuesday. I’ll be straight with you this morning: The only two things I am capable of thinking about of discussing are marathon training and Thursday’s Run For The Rabbit event. I have a one track mind this […]
Posted in Central Park, Gym Classes, Hamptons Marathon Training, Happy Things, NYC, Run For The Rabbit, Running and tagged Central Park, Chisel, Coach Cane, Crunch Gym, Flywheel, Harlem Hill, JackRabbit Sports, Kelly Kapowski, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Saved By The Bell, Spinning, Sweat, The 90s, Trapeze, Trivia-
I’m so sleepy. Turns out, averaging 5 hours of sleep a night will catch up with you. But who cares that I’m tired? I mean really. A former boss once shared an article with me called “No One Cares How […]
Posted in Central Park, Food, Gym Classes, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Puppies!, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday and tagged Bridle Path, Cask, Celine Dion, Central Park, Crunch Gym, Fairway, JackRabbit Sports, Matt Pestorius, NYC, Reservoir, Running, Spinning, Summer Streets, Upper East Side, Whole Foods-
I am proud to report that after giving myself a running rest day yesterday — in addition to the loads of foam rolling I’ve been doing lately — I ran 4 miles this morning without any pain! Usually I don’t […]