Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Crohn’s Disease
4 post(s) found
If you’re new around here, hi! I have Crohn’s disease. Here are a few posts that’ll bring you up to speed on my history with the disease: My history with Crohn’s disease The mental and emotional side of Crohn’s Enrolling […]
It has taken me two years to publish this post. In some form or another, it has sat in my Drafts folder for a full two years. It’s a bit of a tough topic — the mental and emotional side of Crohn’s […]
Today’s Crohn’s & Colitis Awareness Week post comes to you from my dad. He’s the strong-willed dude who held my hand when I was diagnosed with Crohn’s, took me to my very first Remicade appointment (and held my hand when the […]
Today’s Crohn’s & Colitis Awareness Week post comes to you from Brian, my caterer turned boyfriend turned husband. I asked him if he’d be willing to share what Crohn’s disease is like from his side — because as much as this […]