Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Ran a 5K with my TWO running buddies this morning!!! . #aliontherun #instarunners #letsgohoka… https://t.co/fvuYEBFnTd about 23 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Some spectators said Shalane Flanagan was up ahead and to catch her, and it was just this surreal feeling that I c… https://t.co/dUq7fFcB3J 07:49:18 AM April 21, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
- April 10, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: The First Trimester
Tag Archives: Cooking
14 post(s) found
Really, Monday? You had to arrive so soon? I won’t complain because this week is a 4-day work week for me. But I will complain a little bit because, really, I’d like a longer weekend all the time, please. But […]
Good morning! It’s a beautiful day in New York City — and it’s the first day of summer! I can think of no better way to start the day than with a Central Park run. But we’ll get back to […]
Posted in Central Park, Crohn's disease, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Puppies!, Running, Workouts and tagged Central Park, Chisel, Coach Cane, Cooking, Crohn's Disease, Food, New York City, Prednisone, Prospect Park, Pugs, Puppies, Remicade, Reservoir, Running, Spinning, Summer, Twitter-
The title of this post seems so sad, doesn’t it? It’s not sad, though. Don’t worry. This post is about food. Truth be told, cooking dinner for myself isn’t much different than what I’m used to. Even when ABS and […]
Most nights, I eat some variation of pasta or fish or something equally easy to make. Admittedly, ABS and I also order in pretty frequently. I know, I know. Last night, I whipped up a little somethin’ somethin’ I’m quite […]