Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
Tag Archives: Cooking
14 post(s) found
Really, Monday? You had to arrive so soon? I won’t complain because this week is a 4-day work week for me. But I will complain a little bit because, really, I’d like a longer weekend all the time, please. But […]
Good morning! It’s a beautiful day in New York City — and it’s the first day of summer! I can think of no better way to start the day than with a Central Park run. But we’ll get back to […]
Posted in Central Park, Crohn's disease, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Outfits, Puppies!, Running, Workouts and tagged Central Park, Chisel, Coach Cane, Cooking, Crohn's Disease, Food, New York City, Prednisone, Prospect Park, Pugs, Puppies, Remicade, Reservoir, Running, Spinning, Summer, Twitter-
The title of this post seems so sad, doesn’t it? It’s not sad, though. Don’t worry. This post is about food. Truth be told, cooking dinner for myself isn’t much different than what I’m used to. Even when ABS and […]
Most nights, I eat some variation of pasta or fish or something equally easy to make. Admittedly, ABS and I also order in pretty frequently. I know, I know. Last night, I whipped up a little somethin’ somethin’ I’m quite […]