Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Compression socks
5 post(s) found
Running. What a roller coaster. (I always want roller coaster to be one word.) (I also always want to ride roller coasters when I should be doing work.) (I also also sometimes worry that roller coasters are not safe at […]
It’s a good day. Who’s with me? You can complain about the heat all you want, but I know I’m not going to let a little upper lip sweat during my morning commute bring me down. What? You don’t get […]
Posted in Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, Happy Things, NYC, Outfits, Puppies!, Races, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Workouts and tagged Central Park, Compression socks, Crohn's & Colitis Foundtion of America, Fairfield Half Marathon, Fundraising, JackRabbit Sports, Lululemon, Marathon Training, Puppies, Run For The Rabbit, Running-
It’s Friday, and that’s just the first reason today is going to be a stellar day leading into a phenomenal weekend. Positivity, people. Embrace it. This week went by really quickly for me. It was productive, it included some great […]
Good morning! How was everyone’s weekend? Wonderful? [Yes.] Filled with running? [Yup.] Filled with ice cream? [No, sadly.] Filled with catching up on sleep? [Definitely not.] I ran the Brooklyn Half Marathon on Saturday (Here’s the full recap.) and although […]
It’s no secret that I love medals. I love getting them at the end of races, and I’m very disappointed that my next half marathon — the Brooklyn Half in May — doesn’t give medals to its finishers. (Though I […]