Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 06:31:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Christmas
21 post(s) found
It seemed like practically everyone on the subway this morning had big bags filled with wrapped gifts and massive suitcases in tow. When I say “in tow” I mean “thanks for running over my big toe with your giant bag, […]
Last night after work I attempted to get some quality Christmas shopping taken care of. I headed to the Columbus Circle Holiday Markets, which is one of my favorite city spots this time of year. (Hint to city shoppers: The […]
You know what’s important in life? Chocolate. Good drinks. Laughing. Also, and maybe most importantly, great friends. Even better? Great friends with chocolate who make you laugh while drinking good cocktails. And that pretty much sums up my Sunday. Yesterday […]
After the Las Vegas Half Marathon, I went on and on about how I was discouraged with racing. My brain wanted to go fast, but my legs couldn’t keep up. How dare they not work in perfect harmony, right? Rude. […]
Hi friends! This will have to be a quick post because I’m surrounded by 17 crazy family members. Let’s backtrack. The rodeo last night was awesome. There were 20 or so of us in attendance and everyone was in great […]
Is everyone all Christmas-ed out, yet? I’m not. But I am full from all the incredible goodies I’ve been stuffing my face with over the past few days. I’ve been neglecting a few of the usual Ali activities lately — […]
Merry Christmas, friends! ABS and I arrived safely in New Hampshire on Thursday night. My mom picked us up at the airport in Boston and — amazingly — we didn’t hit any traffic on the drive up to NH. Since […]
All my bags are packed, I’m ready to go! I made my list… I checked it twice. And then I stuffed everything into my suitcase. Look at all those presents! Yay! I am giddy with excitement about getting to New […]
Last night, ABS and I were invited to an Ugly Christmas Sweater party. I’ll be the first to admit that I’m a bit “over” this theme. Yes, it can be really fun. But we didn’t know the theme until the […]
Yesterday was perfect. I woke up and conquered 11.4 miles in Central Park. The weather was phenomenal, it wasn’t too crowded and my stomach cooperated the whole time. Also, I saw Snoopy: Hehe. After my long run, ABS and I […]