Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- New post: On one month with our little Annie-mal! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 05:18:49 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: Reflections on one month of parenting! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 02:47:28 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Adventures in Annie wearing! First family-of-four trip to our favorite South Mountain Reservation! Annie did great… https://t.co/Jal4KL9X6a 03:14:48 PM November 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 19, 2018 by AliLife With a Newborn: One Month!
- November 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 106: I Had a Baby!
- November 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 105: Emily Abbate, Fitness Writer & Host of the Hurdle Podcast
- October 31, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 104: Stephanie Bruce
- October 30, 2018 by AliPregnancy + Baby Q&A
Tag Archives: Chisel
42 post(s) found
In the spirit of promising not to complain about being busy (so busy — this job is great but it is killing meeee) or tired (I’d like to go to sleep from now until next Tuesday, and that still may […]
It’s an intriguing title, right? I bet you’re thinking to yourself, “What moronic things has Ali done today?” Don’t worry. There’s a whole list. After a weekend of working, I managed to plow through another work day yesterday with relative […]
“I hate running in the heat.” “I sweat too much.” (No such thing.) “I don’t want sports bra tan lines.” (Why not? They’re sexy and classy and look great with strapless dresses at weddings.) “You have to wake up too […]
The first few years of racing are, in my opinion, the best. At least for me they were. When I ran my first race — the FITNESS Mind, Body & Spirit Games 4-mile race in Central Park in 2008 — […]
I started Ali On The Run so I could keep track of my running and my training for whichever races I had coming up. So if I’m taking a little training hiatus, what does that mean on the writing front? […]
I attempted a speedwork session this morning. The plan was to follow an old workout Coach Cane used to give me when I was training for the Hamptons Marathon: 1 mile warm-up 1 mile at 5K pace (or sub-8:00, whatever […]
First, let me show you my dinner from last night, because I am a ridiculously talented chef. That’s right. While some of you were whipping up chickens or pastas or chia seeded oatmeals, I made English Muffin Pizzas, side of […]
So from what I gathered yesterday, we’re all a bunch of crazies. I’m glad it’s not just me. Your comments on yesterday’s post about being nasty and stressed instead of fun and carefree were hilarious and I loved them. Oh. […]
I don’t know if you know this, but I think sweating is cool. While some people measure their years in how much they achieved, or in daylights or sunsets or midnights or cups of coffee (RENT? Anyone? No. OK.), I […]
You know what phrase kind of skeeves me out? “Burning questions.” I don’t know why. I just think it’s a little gross. I have a friend who shudders whenever she hears the phrase “reared its ugly head.” Brianne, I hope […]