Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Chisel
42 post(s) found
In the spirit of promising not to complain about being busy (so busy — this job is great but it is killing meeee) or tired (I’d like to go to sleep from now until next Tuesday, and that still may […]
It’s an intriguing title, right? I bet you’re thinking to yourself, “What moronic things has Ali done today?” Don’t worry. There’s a whole list. After a weekend of working, I managed to plow through another work day yesterday with relative […]
“I hate running in the heat.” “I sweat too much.” (No such thing.) “I don’t want sports bra tan lines.” (Why not? They’re sexy and classy and look great with strapless dresses at weddings.) “You have to wake up too […]
The first few years of racing are, in my opinion, the best. At least for me they were. When I ran my first race — the FITNESS Mind, Body & Spirit Games 4-mile race in Central Park in 2008 — […]
I started Ali On The Run so I could keep track of my running and my training for whichever races I had coming up. So if I’m taking a little training hiatus, what does that mean on the writing front? […]
I attempted a speedwork session this morning. The plan was to follow an old workout Coach Cane used to give me when I was training for the Hamptons Marathon: 1 mile warm-up 1 mile at 5K pace (or sub-8:00, whatever […]
First, let me show you my dinner from last night, because I am a ridiculously talented chef. That’s right. While some of you were whipping up chickens or pastas or chia seeded oatmeals, I made English Muffin Pizzas, side of […]
So from what I gathered yesterday, we’re all a bunch of crazies. I’m glad it’s not just me. Your comments on yesterday’s post about being nasty and stressed instead of fun and carefree were hilarious and I loved them. Oh. […]
I don’t know if you know this, but I think sweating is cool. While some people measure their years in how much they achieved, or in daylights or sunsets or midnights or cups of coffee (RENT? Anyone? No. OK.), I […]
You know what phrase kind of skeeves me out? “Burning questions.” I don’t know why. I just think it’s a little gross. I have a friend who shudders whenever she hears the phrase “reared its ugly head.” Brianne, I hope […]