Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- April 24, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 13
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
Tag Archives: Charlotte
6 post(s) found
Hi! How are you? Good. I’m glad. I hope your weekend was splendid. Mine was. I was in Charlotte, NC, watching my best friend get married! Along the way I experienced many “firsts.” Now I will tell you about them. […]
I love New Year’s Resolutions. Like seriously adore them. I get to make a bunch of goals in list form — what in the world is better than that? And then I have an entire year to accomplish them. It’s […]
Happy Monday! It’s been a whirlwind couple of days and I have a pretty strong feeling today is going to kick my butt. After working from home two days last week then taking Friday off to travel to Charlotte, it’s […]
I’m back in NYC (with a coach-approved 3-mile run behind me, no less). Charlotte was good to me and I’ll update a bit more tomorrow, but I wanted to post a little note to wish all the fathers out there […]
Hi from Charlotte — again! It’s been such a great trip so far and I’m heartbroken that in just 12 hours I’ll be on my way to the airport to fly back to NYC. You know I love you, New […]
I woke up at the blissfully late hour of 7:30 this morning — and I woke up in a big bed in Charlotte, NC! My trip is off to a great start. I worked from home yesterday, which was far […]