Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 06:31:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Charlotte
6 post(s) found
Hi! How are you? Good. I’m glad. I hope your weekend was splendid. Mine was. I was in Charlotte, NC, watching my best friend get married! Along the way I experienced many “firsts.” Now I will tell you about them. […]
I love New Year’s Resolutions. Like seriously adore them. I get to make a bunch of goals in list form — what in the world is better than that? And then I have an entire year to accomplish them. It’s […]
Happy Monday! It’s been a whirlwind couple of days and I have a pretty strong feeling today is going to kick my butt. After working from home two days last week then taking Friday off to travel to Charlotte, it’s […]
I’m back in NYC (with a coach-approved 3-mile run behind me, no less). Charlotte was good to me and I’ll update a bit more tomorrow, but I wanted to post a little note to wish all the fathers out there […]
Hi from Charlotte — again! It’s been such a great trip so far and I’m heartbroken that in just 12 hours I’ll be on my way to the airport to fly back to NYC. You know I love you, New […]
I woke up at the blissfully late hour of 7:30 this morning — and I woke up in a big bed in Charlotte, NC! My trip is off to a great start. I worked from home yesterday, which was far […]