Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Central Park
264 post(s) found
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 29 Guest: Meredith Kennedy Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play Meredith Kennedy is the Marketing Operations Manager at BuzzFeed, and is the brand’s former Editorial Chief of […]
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 12 10 Thoughts We Had During Our First Half Marathons Guest: Lucy Wallace Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play On this episode, my friend Lucy Wallace and […]
Posted in Podcast: The Ali on the Run Show and tagged Airbnb Brooklyn Half, Ali on the Run Show, Central Park, Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation, Half Marathons, Napa to Sonoma Half Marathon, New York Road Runners, November Project, NYRR, Podcast, Racing, Run, Runners, Running, Team Challenge, Training, Yoga-
Is Valentine’s Day a totally cheesy Hallmark holiday? Yes. But am I totally feeling it this year? ALSO YES. I’ve been in a nonstop good mood for like five days straight, and that’s the longest streak I’ve had since roughly […]
I ran the NYRR Team Championships race on Saturday. The short: It was very hot, it was very humid, and I did not run my best, most well-executed race. I feel meh about it. I’m not necessarily disappointed, but I do […]
I ran the Shape Women’s Half-Marathon as a member of the media, so I was given a complimentary bib. No one told me I had to say good stuff about the race — or even write about it, actually — […]
I don’t remember why I signed up to run the New York Road Runners Scotland Run 10K this year. I can’t recall when I signed up, I just know it ended up on my calendar somehow. I’m guessing it was after receiving […]
Hello! Do you remember me?! A few weeks ago, I ran into some big-time blog issues. Turns out, for the past six years, I haven’t been properly resizing my photos, and I basically blew up my server. My blog is […]
I ran the New York Road Runners Gridiron 4-Miler in 2011 as the first of my nine races to qualify for the New York City Marathon. I had barely been racing at the time, and I remember loving it. I felt […]
At the end of puppy class on Sunday, our teacher said, “Bring something kind of weird or different to wear for the next class.” I immediately perked up. We have just the thing for Ellie to wear! Upon further clarification, apparently […]