Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- When you snap a sweet series of sun-kissed selfies — and then realize you’re still wearing a zit sticker between yo… https://t.co/kq0DbgYd51 07:52:50 PM December 12, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Another day, another new episode of the Ali on the Run Show! Loved talking with @sarahgrooms about her 13 years wit… https://t.co/ZdFwt4PHdM 07:43:47 AM December 12, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 194: Sarah Grooms, Rockette Turned Marathoner
- December 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 193: Jenny & Judi Donnelly BONUS EPISODE!
- December 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 192: Adrianne Haslet, Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor
- November 27, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 191: The Great Turkey Trot of 2014
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
Tag Archives: Celebrity Sightings
4 post(s) found
Haha. WednesDAY. So this blogging thing. Eesh. I’ve been not awesome about it, which is sad (probably only for me) because I’ve had plenty to share. I’m training for a marathon! I have a coach! I’m the healthiest I’ve been […]
The nice thing about having a blog is that — if you actually update it regularly — it allows you to look back on the past and quite vividly remember what you were going through or how you were feeling […]
Hello there. It kind of feels like this entire week has been Thankful Things Thursday-ish. Every day I’ve felt compelled to push aside the negative, annoying things — remember, the Crohn’s/colitis/dysentery plague I’m fighting off — and focus solely on […]
I did it! This morning, I made 16 miles my bitch. OK, that’s not totally true. In fact, those 16 miles sort of made me their bitch. But I got through those miles and ended today’s run — a new […]
Posted in Celebrity Sightings, Central Park, Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, NYC, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Team Challenge and tagged Bridle Path, Celebrity Sightings, Central Park, Coach Cane, Crohns & Colitis Foundation, Gu Chomps, Hamptons Marathon, Heidi Klum, Marathon Training, Reservoir, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Team Challenge-