Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- June 13, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 78: Wesley Little, Couples Therapist
- June 12, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 19 & 20
- June 10, 2018 by AliNYRR New York Mini 10K 2018 Recap
- June 6, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 77: The Live Show!
- June 5, 2018 by AliWe Went LIVE
Tag Archives: Carl Schurz Park
4 post(s) found
This weekend was wonderful in all the weirdest ways. Did I do all my usual things, like running and eventually showering and eating a lot? Yes, yes I did. But I also did many other things that are a bit […]
I’m happy (and lucky) to report that Hurricane Irene managed to swerve her little path around the Upper East Side for the most part. I was awake for plenty of torrential downpouring and some pretty heavy winds, but that was […]
After yesterday’s 12-miler, it was so nice to spend the rest of the weekend relaxing. It was even more of a treat to do so out of NYC! Lauren and I drove up to her mom’s house in Westchester for […]
Good morning! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far. We’re halfway through the work week! When ABS and I first made the decision to move in together, I was ecstatic. Never nervous, just super excited. When he […]