Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 269: Ali & the Experts with Laura Parrott, Career Coach
- August 5, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 268: Jenny Simpson
- July 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 267: Catching Up with Emily Halnon
- July 26, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 266: On the Record with Mario Fraioli, Host of The Morning Shakeout
- July 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 265: Catching Up with Chris Heuisler
Tag Archives: Cardio Tai Boxing
1 post(s) found
Home » Posts tagged "Cardio Tai Boxing"
Every eight weeks, on a Wednesday morning, I go to St. Luke’s—Roosevelt Hospital in NYC to receive a Remicade infusion. The IV keeps my Crohn’s Disease at bay. Today was one of those Wednesdays. So I’ll start at the beginning […]
Posted in Crohn's disease, Gym Classes, Running, Team Challenge, Travel, Workouts and tagged Australia, Cardio Tai Boxing, Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, Crohn's Disease, Destination Wedding, Mexico, Remicade, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Studying Abroad, Team Challenge, Travel, Vacation-