Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I just felt like running! I don’t think that pace is quite accurate, and I made a handful of bathroom stops, plus… https://t.co/50UduIDrye 11:12:19 AM September 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This picture is from the summer of 2013. I was SO sick that summer. It was the hardest summer of my life. My Crohn’… https://t.co/LhMEKhc3WX 08:06:56 PM September 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- September 18, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 174: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Ali on the Run Show
- September 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 173: You Can Run a Marathon with Dawn Grunnagle
- September 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 172: Amanda Nurse, Elite Marathoner for adidas
- September 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 171: You Can Run a Marathon with Molly Bookmyer
- September 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 170: LIVE at NYRR RunnerCon with Nikki Hiltz & Allie Ostrander
Tag Archives: Cardio Tai Boxing
1 post(s) found
Home » Posts tagged "Cardio Tai Boxing"
Every eight weeks, on a Wednesday morning, I go to St. Luke’s—Roosevelt Hospital in NYC to receive a Remicade infusion. The IV keeps my Crohn’s Disease at bay. Today was one of those Wednesdays. So I’ll start at the beginning […]
Posted in Crohn's disease, Gym Classes, Running, Team Challenge, Travel, Workouts and tagged Australia, Cardio Tai Boxing, Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America, Crohn's Disease, Destination Wedding, Mexico, Remicade, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Studying Abroad, Team Challenge, Travel, Vacation-