Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 06:31:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Capitol Building
3 post(s) found
Um, you people really like T-shirts, huh? I am currently swimming in emails, Tweets, Facebook messages and comments from people demanding “I Heart Sweat” shirts. So here’s the deal with the shirts: I was informed over the weekend that the […]
Posted in Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Travel and tagged Abraham Lincoln, BoltBus, Capitol Building, Coach Cane, Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Hamptons Marathon, JackRabbit Sports, Jefferson Memorial, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Washington DC, Washington Monument-
I’m safely back in NYC, relaxing on the couch with sweatpants, a glass of vino and some 16 Handles (duh). When we last “chatted,” I filled you in on all things “National Half Marathon” — click here to read my […]
It’s crazy that I spent months training for the National Half Marathon — and now it’s over! Here’s how the day went down… I woke up bright and early at 4:30 am. Surprisingly I didn’t feel tired — I was […]