Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- April 24, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 13
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
Tag Archives: Capitol Building
3 post(s) found
Um, you people really like T-shirts, huh? I am currently swimming in emails, Tweets, Facebook messages and comments from people demanding “I Heart Sweat” shirts. So here’s the deal with the shirts: I was informed over the weekend that the […]
Posted in Food, Hamptons Marathon Training, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Travel and tagged Abraham Lincoln, BoltBus, Capitol Building, Coach Cane, Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Hamptons Marathon, JackRabbit Sports, Jefferson Memorial, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Washington DC, Washington Monument-
I’m safely back in NYC, relaxing on the couch with sweatpants, a glass of vino and some 16 Handles (duh). When we last “chatted,” I filled you in on all things “National Half Marathon” — click here to read my […]
It’s crazy that I spent months training for the National Half Marathon — and now it’s over! Here’s how the day went down… I woke up bright and early at 4:30 am. Surprisingly I didn’t feel tired — I was […]