Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- April 24, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 13
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
Tag Archives: Buzunesh Deba
3 post(s) found
I have no voice, my whole body is sore, and I’m exhausted. I woke up yesterday with a slight hangover and a major urge to register for the next race I can find. It is officially the week after the […]
The scene: Saturday, Ali and Brian’s apartment. It is dark outside. 6 AM: My alarm goes off. Apparently I hit snooze. My bad. 6:40 AM: I wake up. I realize I didn’t hit snooze but rather hit “off.” It’s fine. […]
I attempted a speedwork session this morning. The plan was to follow an old workout Coach Cane used to give me when I was training for the Hamptons Marathon: 1 mile warm-up 1 mile at 5K pace (or sub-8:00, whatever […]