Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Bryant Park
5 post(s) found
Before I get into the few things I have to say this morning, I need to start this post with an urgent question: Ladies and gentlemen, how the heck do you survive in the summer without being a sweaty mess? […]
Not only did we all survive the week, we’re also officially into summer. Happy long weekend! I’m pretty pumped about the fact that my office is closing at 1 pm today. I’m even more pumped about the fact that I […]
Today was another stressful one. My work To Do list is looking pretty good. My life To Do list is another story. Highlights of my post-work day included… Making time for strength training. I left work with enough time before […]
Yesterday was perfect. I woke up and conquered 11.4 miles in Central Park. The weather was phenomenal, it wasn’t too crowded and my stomach cooperated the whole time. Also, I saw Snoopy: Hehe. After my long run, ABS and I […]
My social circle expanded quite a bit today when Ashley of A Healthy, Happier Bear hosted a blogger brunch at her (fabulous) apartment. I had so much fun getting to know all of these wonderful women, many of whom I […]