Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- First Trimester: ✔️ . #14weeks #pregnancy #babyontherun #bumpie #firsttrimester @ West New York,… https://t.co/0cuEqM1k5L about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/NKsyyNNq5O about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: 14 weeks down, six months to go! https://t.co/TYRHJO0Q8R about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 24, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 13
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
Tag Archives: Bryant Park
5 post(s) found
Before I get into the few things I have to say this morning, I need to start this post with an urgent question: Ladies and gentlemen, how the heck do you survive in the summer without being a sweaty mess? […]
Not only did we all survive the week, we’re also officially into summer. Happy long weekend! I’m pretty pumped about the fact that my office is closing at 1 pm today. I’m even more pumped about the fact that I […]
Today was another stressful one. My work To Do list is looking pretty good. My life To Do list is another story. Highlights of my post-work day included… Making time for strength training. I left work with enough time before […]
Yesterday was perfect. I woke up and conquered 11.4 miles in Central Park. The weather was phenomenal, it wasn’t too crowded and my stomach cooperated the whole time. Also, I saw Snoopy: Hehe. After my long run, ABS and I […]
My social circle expanded quite a bit today when Ashley of A Healthy, Happier Bear hosted a blogger brunch at her (fabulous) apartment. I had so much fun getting to know all of these wonderful women, many of whom I […]