Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- May 21, 2018 by AliSuperhero Half Marathon 2018 Recap
- May 16, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 73: Erin Strout, Runner's World Contributing Editor
- May 14, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 15 & 16
- May 9, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 72: Liz Plosser, Women's Health Editor in Chief
- May 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show: LIVE!
Tag Archives: Brunch
6 post(s) found
Today was ridiculous in the best way possible. If not for the nagging twinge of pain in my right knee (nothing serious), I would be questioning whether or not I needed to wake up from a pretty nice dream. After […]
Does that make sense? Family on the run? I’m not good at clever titles. I thought about calling this post “That Time My Family Came To NYC & We Enjoyed Some Binge Eating” but that didn’t have the same ring […]
Happy Sunday! A lot of people don’t like Sundays because they see it as the end of the weekend. But I don’t mind Sundays. I never do my long runs on Sundays, so my day is usually pretty wide open. […]
What a great race! For those who are just checking in to see how it went time-wise, I’ll tell you this: I set a personal record (PR)! For those who want the full report, here goes: Since today wasn’t just […]
My social circle expanded quite a bit today when Ashley of A Healthy, Happier Bear hosted a blogger brunch at her (fabulous) apartment. I had so much fun getting to know all of these wonderful women, many of whom I […]
Good morning! Yesterday during my run in Central Park, I stopped to chat with some of my Team Challenge friends who were just finishing up a 12-mile training run in preparation for the Las Vegas Rock N Roll 1/2 Marathon […]