Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Everything’s better in the off-season. 😎 @ Asbury Park Boardwalk https://t.co/lQSHJQD2c2 about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runners, I am so sad I can't go to this, but YOU SHOULD! A great lineup sharing @nycmarathon tips, advice, and… https://t.co/uFMAjhepeC about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My gift to myself for surviving my first year of motherhood was the gift of family photos — taken by the same perso… https://t.co/BSf4zcicWd 07:33:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 06:31:24 AM October 17, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Brooklyn Half Marathon
18 post(s) found
It’s Friday, and that’s just the first reason today is going to be a stellar day leading into a phenomenal weekend. Positivity, people. Embrace it. This week went by really quickly for me. It was productive, it included some great […]
I’m writing this post from the comfort of my own apartment, where I’ve set up shop for the day. (Needless to say there will be no office bathroom outfit photo today — I’m wearing pajamas right now.) My body is […]
Good morning! How was everyone’s weekend? Wonderful? [Yes.] Filled with running? [Yup.] Filled with ice cream? [No, sadly.] Filled with catching up on sleep? [Definitely not.] I ran the Brooklyn Half Marathon on Saturday (Here’s the full recap.) and although […]
I wish I could tell you all that today’s race was perfect and wonderful and that I have a shiny new PR. Sorry. That’s not the recap you’re getting. Today’s race was my roughest one yet — but rest assured, […]
Posted in Crohn's disease, Hamptons Marathon Training, New York Road Runners, NYC, Races, Run For The Rabbit, Running and tagged Brooklyn Half Marathon, Coach Cane, Coney Island, Crohn's Disease, Hamptons Marathon, JackRabbit Sports, New York Road Runners, Prospect Park, Run For The Rabbit, Running-
Friday! It’s here! Thank God. I’d love to say I’m looking forward to a low key, relaxing weekend, but that’s hardly the case. I’m running the Brooklyn Half Marathon tomorrow! I’ve never done this race before and I’m excited to […]
My body is hurting today! Turns out, marathon training — even in the early weeks — is kind of hard. After yesterday’s stellar run, I proceeded to sit at a desk all day. I prefer a more active recovery, but […]
Hey hey hey! It’s raining in NYC — and it’s supposed to rain all week. So get ready for lots of “Oh my gosh, can you believe it’s still raining?” conversations in the elevator. People love talking about the weather. […]
My bags are unpacked, my medal is put away and — after a Chisel and Spinning session at the gym tonight — my legs are no longer sore. The National Half Marathon is officially over. Sad! Don’t get me wrong, […]