Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- New post: On one month with our little Annie-mal! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 05:18:49 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: Reflections on one month of parenting! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 02:47:28 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Adventures in Annie wearing! First family-of-four trip to our favorite South Mountain Reservation! Annie did great… https://t.co/Jal4KL9X6a 03:14:48 PM November 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 19, 2018 by AliLife With a Newborn: One Month!
- November 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 106: I Had a Baby!
- November 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 105: Emily Abbate, Fitness Writer & Host of the Hurdle Podcast
- October 31, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 104: Stephanie Bruce
- October 30, 2018 by AliPregnancy + Baby Q&A
Tag Archives: Brooklyn Half Marathon
17 post(s) found
I ran the Airbnb Brooklyn Half Marathon this weekend! Previous recaps: 2016, 2015, 2011 I made it to the start line and the finish line, and checked out pretty much every porta-potty in between. By the numbers, it was my […]
I do some of my best thinking in the shower. And during my shower this morning, I thought a lot about running — where I am with it right now, what my goals are for running this year, and how […]
It’s been more than 24 hours since I crossed the finish line at the 2016 Airbnb Brooklyn Half, and I’m still feeling that runner’s high. Yesterday was awesome. I’ve never been able to say that after the Brooklyn Half! Everything clicked […]
This is a sponsored post! Meaning the cool people at Airbnb — the title sponsor for the Brooklyn Half — reached out to me before the Brooklyn Half Marathon and asked if I’d be interested in staying in one of […]
I have run the Brooklyn Half Marathon once before. It was 2011, and I had just started training for my first marathon. I was in the best shape of my life. I was fast, fit, strong, and confident. The Brooklyn […]
First: I miss blogging. I really do. I have a lot to say, you know. All the time. Every day. But sadly, I don’t have a whole lot of time to say it and attempt to have it make sense. […]
I attempted a speedwork session this morning. The plan was to follow an old workout Coach Cane used to give me when I was training for the Hamptons Marathon: 1 mile warm-up 1 mile at 5K pace (or sub-8:00, whatever […]
Good morning! It’s Remicade Day today, which means I was up nice and early this morning to squeeze in 5.5 miles before I head to the hospital. The run went pretty well. I rushed to get out the door, which […]
I’ve spent all morning trying to write a post in my head. A positive post. A happy post. A post that will enlighten you and make you feel like today is going to be the greatest day in the world. […]
It’s Friday, and that’s just the first reason today is going to be a stellar day leading into a phenomenal weekend. Positivity, people. Embrace it. This week went by really quickly for me. It was productive, it included some great […]