Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- New post: On one month with our little Annie-mal! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G about 21 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 05:18:49 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: Reflections on one month of parenting! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 02:47:28 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Adventures in Annie wearing! First family-of-four trip to our favorite South Mountain Reservation! Annie did great… https://t.co/Jal4KL9X6a 03:14:48 PM November 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 19, 2018 by AliLife With a Newborn: One Month!
- November 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 106: I Had a Baby!
- November 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 105: Emily Abbate, Fitness Writer & Host of the Hurdle Podcast
- October 31, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 104: Stephanie Bruce
- October 30, 2018 by AliPregnancy + Baby Q&A
Tag Archives: Broadway
16 post(s) found
Hello! Do you remember me?! A few weeks ago, I ran into some big-time blog issues. Turns out, for the past six years, I haven’t been properly resizing my photos, and I basically blew up my server. My blog is […]
Hi! I had some serious writer’s block last week. And the week before that. I was so sad about the 40 Days program ending. I came out of the program feeling so strong and so much better at yoga. Then […]
Posted in Dance, Family, Glee!, Happy Things, NYC, Shopping, Travel and tagged An American in Paris, Ariana Grande, Broadway, Celine Dion, Central Park, Finding Neverland, Gigi, Glee, HOKA ONE ONE, Matthew Morrison, Megan Fairchild, Mia Michaels, New York City, On The Town, SHAPE magazine, Something Rotton, Vanessa Hudgens-
Big things are happening. Huge. On Tuesday, I ran to work! It was cold and wonderful. My first morning run! On Wednesday, I fully reacquainted myself with public transportation. I rode the subway three times and took the bus once. […]
I hate myself for writing that title. And yet…I did it anyway. Will Smith, I hope you’re proud. Here’s the thing about today: I need a hefty dose of Thankful Things Thursday. Sometimes, as I mentioned a few weeks ago, […]
Monday was a rock-bottom day for me. While it wasn’t the worst day I’ve ever had physically, on the emotional side it was definitely among the toughest I can remember. I cannot ever remember a time in my life when […]
The good: There’s a lot of good. Namely that I didn’t night sweat to death last night. I still engaged in a bit of overnight perspiration, but not nearly as drastically as the past few nights. These little changes are […]
Hello. It’s Thankful Things Thursday, and rather than go through my whole speech about what that means, I’m just going to dive in and if you haven’t tagged along for this little holiday before, I’m sure you can figure out […]
Due to the fact that I got pretty much no sleep last night, I’m running a little behind schedule this morning. My stuffy nose had me tossing, turning and struggling to breathe. Even Tylenol PM didn’t pull through for me […]
Happy Thursday! This week is flying by and I love it. Since it’s Thursday, you know how we roll at Ali On The Run. We get down with our thankful sides. I’m in a weird mood today. Stay with me. […]
If you take one thing away from this post let it be my strong recommendation to go see The Book of Mormon on Broadway. I was beyond excited when my friend Alex invited me as her Plus One to opening […]