Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Bridle Path
32 post(s) found
These next few weeks are all about stamina. On the running front, sure. I will need stamina to excel in my training. I like Excel spreadsheets. But also, I will need stamina to get through the crazy work schedule coming […]
Quick! Name the French Canadian songstress quoted in the title of this post. Oh you’re not sure? That’s insane. Let me give you some hints: She is beautiful. She can hit notes no other singer can rival and she belts […]
DNF = Did Not Finish. There’s a first time for everything, right? Let’s go back in time to recap this week a bit… Tuesday: Wake up brutally early to run seven miles before flying to L.A. for work. Embark on […]
I have never been a big Valentine’s Day person. (No, I did not just Google “Does Valentine’s Day have an apostrophe?”) Sure I can get on board with some Hallmark cards, chocolate and cheesy celebrations, why not? But every year […]
Hello! It’s been a while. You know what was awesome about the Thanksgiving break? Spending time with my family and not feeling the need to document every minute of my trip. I love blogging, but this weekend I also really […]
I was a brat yesterday. I can admit that. I’m not proud of my pissy little blog post. I’m over it today. Yay! Thanks for talking some sense into me, friends. I really do appreciate it. I was all bent […]
Hi. How are you? I’m doing OK today. It seems as though my Crohn’s/colitis/emphysema/Anthrax is back to square one. Things are no good in stomach land. I’ve upped my Steroid dosage rather than continuing to taper down, so get excited […]
I thought, considering I trained for and ran a marathon not too long ago, that I was in good shape. I can run for four-plus hours, so I can do anything, right? Oh, Ali. So naive. And also a little […]
Just three days after the greatest experience ever, I’m already starting to come down from my high and feel a little sad. I spent five months training for the Hamptons Marathon. That’s five months — the majority of 2011 thus […]
Hello. A few months ago, my amazingly smart sister-in-law, Michaela, passed the final part of her CPA exam. So when my brother Ryan emailed me about planning a surprise party in her honor — to celebrate not only her new […]