Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Brian Cristiano
7 post(s) found
“I hope she finds her passion in life, and that she’s never discouraged to go after it.” —Brian Cristiano In honor of our third wedding anniversary and the realization that Baby Cristiano’s due date is just one month away, Brian […]
On this bonus episode, Brian Cristiano, founder and CEO of BOLD Worldwide (and my husband), tests out a new round of Sprint to the Finish questions! Click here to listen to Brian on Episode 75 of the Ali on the […]
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 52 Host: Brian Cristiano Guest: Ali Feller Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play I’m fresh off a life-changing trip to California, where I spent a week road tripping from San Francisco to Los Angeles — alone. […]
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 47 Guest: Brian Cristiano Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play Three years ago, my now-husband, Brian Cristiano, and I lined up at the start of two very different Turkey Trots. Though both races were five miles, […]
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 17 Guest: Brian Cristiano Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play We’re mixing things up on this episode to dish out some serious realness, openness, and honesty. Brian Cristiano […]
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 8 10 People Who Have Changed My Running Life On this episode, I share my list of the top 10 people (and one dog!) who have had the most profound impact on my […]
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 2 Guest: Brian Cristiano Brian Cristiano is the founder and CEO of BOLD Worldwide, a sports advertising agency in New York City, and the host of the Sports Marketing Huddle podcast. He’s also my […]