Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- How about a quick, judgment-free vent session? Can we do that? Annie has three teeth coming in. She’s super stuffy… https://t.co/xwEYD0uS8k about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Feisty looking sky today! Perfectly suits my Monday morning mood, thanks to a killer career pep talk with… https://t.co/n3N43wos2f about 21 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Family. Friends. Fitness. Fresh air. This weekend had all my favorite F-words. @ Palisades Interstate Park - Ross… https://t.co/iLzjZOUUIX 07:36:47 PM November 10, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Mom & Dad’s Night Out! Thrilled to be celebrating sammham & weinerdogbitit tonight at the most gorgeous wedding. (M… https://t.co/o6HNYXJIrR 06:17:41 PM November 09, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
- October 28, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 184: Crohn's Disease and Motherhood with Natalie Hayden
- October 23, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 183: Stephanie Pennington, Creator of Project Finish
Tag Archives: Bossypants
2 post(s) found
We made it to Thursday! Has this week felt ridiculously long to anyone else? The days have gone by fast but man, the week has a whole has been a little brutal. Still, today is a good day. Despite the […]
Posted in Crohn's disease, Glee!, Hamptons Marathon Training, Outfits, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday and tagged Bossypants, Coach Cane, Crohn's Disease, Crohns & Colitis Foundation, Glee, JackRabbit Sports, Marathon Training, Remicade, Run For The Rabbit, Running, Thankful Things Thursday-
Um. It’s May 2, 2011. That is crazy. That means today is my one month anniversary of living in my new apartment. The entire past few months have been crazy, to say the least. I went through a breakup. I […]