Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Ran a 5K with my TWO running buddies this morning!!! . #aliontherun #instarunners #letsgohoka… https://t.co/fvuYEBFnTd about 23 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Some spectators said Shalane Flanagan was up ahead and to catch her, and it was just this surreal feeling that I c… https://t.co/dUq7fFcB3J 07:49:18 AM April 21, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
- April 10, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: The First Trimester
Tag Archives: Beyoglu
3 post(s) found
The sun is shining. I woke up smiling. Summer is almost here. It’s Thursday. I don’t know how today can possibly be a bad day. Hopefully you all feel the same. Before we get down to business, let me just […]
This has been one of those really great weekends that has been equal parts relaxing, productive and downright fun. After yesterday’s sweat session/shopping excursion/walk-a-thon with the girls, I was excited to end my day with ABS. We had plans to […]
Good morning! It’s 8:30 am on a Saturday morning. So why the heck am I awake, right? Well, I’ve got a date with the girls. And with this guy… (He just doesn’t know it yet) I’m headed to Equinox to […]