Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Tag Archives: Bethany Lyons
15 post(s) found
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 25 Guest: Bethany Lyons Murray Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play Bethany Lyons is the owner, founder, and CEO of Lyons Den Power Yoga in New York City. […]
This title pertains to nothing. Well, that’s not true. It pertains to Celiné Dion, goddess of life and everything that is magical. (June 3! June 3! I’m seeing her in Las Vegas on June 3!) Here is my favorite video of […]
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 8 10 People Who Have Changed My Running Life On this episode, I share my list of the top 10 people (and one dog!) who have had the most profound impact on my […]
For the past few years, I have lived for my precious Sunday mornings. I love waking up early on Sunday, then taking Ellie out for a quick walk before eating breakfast while simultaneously reading the newspaper and watching a random old […]
“Waste zero time beating yourself up for what you haven’t accomplished. It’s pointless.” I put off writing this post because I haven’t really wanted to acknowledge that the 40 Days to Personal Revolution program has ended. I tried to convince […]
This morning, after a 9:30 meeting, I hustled over to my yoga studio. Not to take class. Not to play with Josie, the studio owner’s amazing pup. Not to pick up sweaty clothes I’d “accidentally” left in a locker overnight. […]
I’ve preached quite a bit over the past year about all the ways yoga — specifically Bethany and Lyons Den Power Yoga — has impacted my life and powerfully changed the way I choose to live it. I really do […]
For the past two years, I wasn’t really into the “year end recap” thing. I cringed looking back on the two previous years, and wanted pretty desperately to just move forward. As I said time and time again, 2012 and […]
Posted in Celebrity Sightings, Crohn's disease, Family, Happy Things, NYC, NYC Marathon, Races, Running, Yoga and tagged 2014, Bethany Lyons, Bridgehampton Half Marathon, Bronx 10-Mile, Crohn's Disease, Dance Spirit, Family, Hawaii, JackRabbit, Katie Couric, Lyons Den Power Yoga, New York City Marathon, November Project, Races, Ragnar Relay, Ragnar Relay Adirondacks, Runner's World Half and Festival, Running, Solstice in Times Square, Spring Duathlon at Smolak Farms, Yoga-
Yesterday was a looong day. So I’m kind of surprised to find out it’s only Tuesday today. Despite the fact that it was a marathon day, yesterday was a good one! My workday was busy and I scooted out of […]
My favorite magazine column is Glamour‘s “Hey It’s OK.” It’s a cute, one-page column, and senior year of college I literally wallpapered my bedroom with pages that I had ripped out from the magazine. The point of the column is […]