Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- October 23, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 183: Stephanie Pennington, Creator of Project Finish
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
Tag Archives: Baptiste Yoga
7 post(s) found
The Ali on the Run Show Episode 31 Guest: Dan Nevins Listen on iTunes I SoundCloud I Overcast I Stitcher I Google Play NEW: Follow the Ali on the Run Show on Facebook! Dan Nevins is a yoga instructor and motivational […]
“Waste zero time beating yourself up for what you haven’t accomplished. It’s pointless.” I put off writing this post because I haven’t really wanted to acknowledge that the 40 Days to Personal Revolution program has ended. I tried to convince […]
I’m now entering my final week in my yoga studio’s 40 Days to Personal Revolution program. If you’re new here, hi! My name is Ali. Good times. Here’s my introduction to the 40 Days challenge, followed by recaps from Week […]
“If you make it a big deal, it’s a big deal.” Hi! I’m participating in a 40 Days to Personal Revolution program at Lyons Den Power Yoga. If you’re new around these parts, welcome! Here’s my introduction to the 40 […]
Catching up? Here’s my intro to the 40 Days to Personal Revolution program, followed by recaps of Week 1 (where we focused on presence), and Week 2 (which was all about vitality). Now we’re up to Week 3: Equanimity! I […]
“If you want to have something change, you have to actually do something different.” Here’s my introduction to the 40 Days to Personal Revolution program, and here’s my Week 1 recap. Now that you’re caught up, let’s boogie right into […]
This morning, after a 9:30 meeting, I hustled over to my yoga studio. Not to take class. Not to play with Josie, the studio owner’s amazing pup. Not to pick up sweaty clothes I’d “accidentally” left in a locker overnight. […]