Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- May 21, 2018 by AliSuperhero Half Marathon 2018 Recap
- May 16, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 73: Erin Strout, Runner's World Contributing Editor
- May 14, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 15 & 16
- May 9, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 72: Liz Plosser, Women's Health Editor in Chief
- May 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show: LIVE!
Tag Archives: Banana Republic
4 post(s) found
Hello from the highway. I’m headed back to NYC on the lovely Hamptons Jitney right now. It’s this nice little bus where they bring you snacks and bottled water. You may be thinking, “Oh hey, cool, Ali, did you enjoy […]
Yesterday was a looong day. So I’m kind of surprised to find out it’s only Tuesday today. Despite the fact that it was a marathon day, yesterday was a good one! My workday was busy and I scooted out of […]
Good morning! I’m pleased to report that I’m feeling good today. I got a solid 5 hours of sleep (I know, I know, not enough — but it was good, air conditioned sleep) and woke up today rested and ready […]
Good morning! It’s only the second week of official training for the Hamptons Marathon, but already I’m loving having a coach and definitely enjoying following a specific training plan. As I mentioned yesterday, I was a little bitter when I […]