Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Last year, Carly Gill fell just two minutes short of her goal of qualifying for the Olympic Marathon Trials. On thi… https://t.co/4shPKggSF2 about 13 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: baby
16 post(s) found
It’s funny how quickly things can change — and change again. I wrote this post after a tough weekend. Today, Tuesday, as I’m finally getting around to hitting “publish,” I’m already feeling so much better about everything, at least for […]
Annie is six weeks old! Her current interests include sleeping, not sleeping, pooping, not pooping, and making funny faces. And while no day yet has been easy, every day has gotten easier. I’m more comfortable, more confident — and then the […]
We did it! We all survived the first month with a newborn! I honestly can’t believe Annie is already one month old. But, and I know I keep saying this, it also seems like a billion years ago that I […]
“It was like he was the deep breath, and I was the emergency barf bag.” I had a baby! On this episode, I’m joined by a very special guest: Annie Leigh Cristiano. Annie was born on October 16, 2018, at […]
On one hand, it feels like Annie just made her grand entrance. (She’s two weeks today!) On the other hand, I feel like she’s been here forever. She has already grown and changed so much, and in the 14 days since […]
Since finding out I was pregnant back in February, I haven’t felt overwhelmed by too many things. Maybe I’m going into all of this like I’m under-trained for a race, but that’s how I’ve always performed my best — when […]