Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- There were truly days I wasn’t convinced I’d make it to one. There were days — months — spent convincing myself I h… https://t.co/56CpafvU0f about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 8:09 AM, exactly one year ago. We did it, baby girl. Happy Birthday! @ Hackensack University Medical Center https://t.co/8eEcFeUNFF about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 182: Carly Gill, Olympic Trials Qualifier
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
Tag Archives: Africa
4 post(s) found
Our Kenyan honeymoon was so special and wonderful and amazing and I’ve loved looking back and reliving all of it. First we flew for 138 hours, spent a quick night in Nairobi, and then flew to Samburu for our first […]
In this installment of “Ali & Brian’s Honeymoon in Kenya,” we head to the coast for a little laziness after all that sitting around a jeep every day! Here’s a recap from our first safari adventure in Samburu, and here […]
Read Part I from our trip here. It’s basically a lot of pictures of giraffes and lions and me crying joy tears and stuff. For those who asked, the quality photos you see in these posts were taken by Brian. […]
After a whirlwind 10 months of planning culminating in a whirlwind week and an even whirlwindier wedding (recaps forthcoming — gotta wait for the quality pics), Brian and I skipped town for our honeymoon. I never dreamed about what my […]